Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Week

Had a good meeting this week with the hard workin' folks at NYBMA. I'll be helping them with a campaign to contact buildings that are hard to get in and out of.

My regular Monday job was moved to Tuesday because of a building union holiday. If you'll remember, this Tuesday featured freezing rain. It was bad, real bad but it was not the worst day of biking in the elements, not even in the top five. When it was over, I took a real hot shower and slept like the dead

Still looking for a place to get hitched and a place to start a business. Laura and I checked out Supercore at 305 Bedford Ave, it's beautiful and well designed if we had the chance to take over their lease tomorrow, we would.

In completely unrelated news, I've been thinking a lot about Isreal's Prime Minister Ariele Sharon. He's in some bad shape, he might survive, but he will not prosper. I only hope that whoever comes next will be crafty enough to fill whatever gap he leaves. I've never been a big fan of his, but I deplore a power vacume, particularly in that part of the world and at this time.




No comments: